dinsdag 3 mei 2011

Thin it up: What to do with old polish?

Hello everyone
Like you probably know, I adore nailpolish and I really hate it when they are a bit old and get harder to work with... The easiest way to "fix" your nailpolish is by using a thinner. You can buy the expensive stuff, like O.P.I, Essie... or the more cheaper ones by P2 victim... But you can also like me go to your fathers working material and find the solvent in a big bottle.




I assume that that thinner has the same effects and ingredients like the special 'nailpolish' thinners but that the nailpolish ones maybe have a better smell.

The best thing to do is to take a pipette and add some drops to your polish. Shake it well and than wait for 10 to 15 minutes to check the consistency of the polish. If you're not happy with it, add some more...

To disguize the smell of the solvent you can always mix it up with some orange oil.

For me this method worked. I hope it does the same for you !

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...