vrijdag 13 mei 2011

Hooray : Kreativ Blogger (award :D)



Hooraay, I got lucky and received my first award as creative blogger :DA million thanks to Ladyluck !

The rules for this award are:
Write 10 facts about yourself and pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.




Ten Facts About Me...
1. I love nailpolish and make - up (god, what  surprise)
2. My pets are many fish, a metallic dog and a metallic bird. (The metallic ones because I'm not allowed to have real ones)
3. I desperately need a haircut, for a month now... I just don't find the time.
4. I love baking but I love even more people loving my bakings (if that makes sense)
5. Glitter is my favourite colour, eventhough it isn't  colour.
6. I hope I can study medecines next year :) (first have to pass some examinations)
7. I love music and arts and I play the piano
8. I actually would need an extra day in a week to get everything done that I have to do
9. Today I dropped my box where I keep my eyeshadows, and three of them all gave their last breath today, peace may be with them ;(
10. And last but not least, I love all my friends, and from time to time my boyfriend to :p


So, I'll pass this one true too
Nailfairytale
Glim
Linda's nail art
Sokcee
-Wicked skakid
Nailaholics
Nailside
Mon coin à Moua
Fashionstyle
More Nailpolish

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah, heel erg bedankt! Maar wij hebben deze tag alleen keer gedaan. Wel superlief dat je ons hebt getagt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hai Jolainy, bedankt voor de award! Superlief :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat leuk!

    Ik zal de tag zeker gaan doen :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...