dinsdag 10 mei 2011

Quicklaay Reviewed: 02 Love, Peace and Purple - Essence : You Rock !

First thing I noticed while I tried it very quickly on the bus... I looked so much better on the promo photos than in real life... I decided to try it anyway, hoping on a miracle.




Mainly the colour is purple with a purple shimmer and reminds me chanel paradoxal, so I googled for some comparison. I must say they look very similar, so WELL DONE ESSENCE!
Anyways, the colour does some weird things. When it's getting darker and some artificial light is shining my way, my nails look chocolate brown with a hint of purple shimmer! I must admit that I love colours who don't look the same every moment of the day.

The chocolate in the polish!

Dark purple



A fuzzy picture to enjoy the shimmer!

1 opmerking:

  1. I gave you an award! http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...