woensdag 25 mei 2011

Quicklaaay Reviewed: Blue Monday - Gosh

Hello everyone :)

Today I have a polish that I already used for my tapingmanicure... Blue monday is not only an amazing name, it's also a medium dark blue with tons of blue glitters.



First colour: I think it looks better in the bottle, in the store... The glitters in the polish are blue and some of them purple. The formula is great and covers in 2 coats, but you need 3 to get the colour as dark as in the bottle. I like the concept of the colour but it could been done better... (in my opinion)
On some blogs a read some trouble with the brush but I think it's alright though.




tried my best to capture the glitters...


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...