zaterdag 30 oktober 2010

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you LEOPARRRRRRRRRRRRRD

RROAWTSCHHHH


RRRRrrrrmorrrrRRe




I knoooow; 3 days too late, but I didn't felt like doing my nails. I've been too busy with school and other shizzle and sorry for the chipping ;o



Anyways I know it's not a halloween thingie (the manicure that I wanted to do totally failed) so I tried some purple leopard for the first time, and it turned out okaay



The base purple - brown : Spot - On Essence
Dark purple : 2B ( Have no Idea which colour it is; I got it as a present and I think the price was marked where the number or name of the polish was)
and the Black by Yolizul Fashion

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...