vrijdag 12 november 2010

Just a half moon awaaaaay : soooo womanly

I took my Hypnotic Poison to Brussels and look what came out of it !



MoreMoreMore !

A review about the Hypnotic Poison is coming up but let me tell you know, the colour is FABULOUS.
It's a red hypnotized by purple (- see what I did there? ^^)



I just throw some half moons on my nails... It has been too long. I think half moons look classy and feminine, not too cocky and still flirty. Grrrr I like it! (Geee, I kind of like everything on my nails... )



Sorry I didn't come up with a halloween naildesign, but there were sooooooooo many good ones on the net every where. I couldn't come up with a very original idea. ( - seen, too, much ;o ) and sorry for the unclean edges ;)

Cyaa next timee xx

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...