dinsdag 19 april 2011

Quicklaaay Reviewed: 050 Moulin Rouge Light Catrice Nude Collection




Hi everyone!
I bought this one two weeks and a half ago from the new ultimate nude collection of Catrice.



I really like the polishcolour, a soft pink jelly with a little bit of peach.The polish chips after 3 days a bit and tipwear from the first day.
On the back of the bottle is mentioned that the polish is sheer with one coat but after 2 to 3 coats it's opaque. 
It has a normal dry time and it's a perfect nude colour for summer!




1 opmerking:

  1. Peach is not a colour!! It's a fruit... ;D

    (Die ebje gekocht toen je mij (vrijwillig) meegesleept ebd nr roeselare zkr? :P )

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...