donderdag 2 juni 2011

Quicklaay reviewed:01 Sparkling Champagner - Essence nail art crackle base

Hello everyone :)

I want to show you Sparkling champagner, a lovely white gold polish, created to be the base of the black crackle polish of essence. The polish is pretty but isn't perfectly opaque, maybe after three coats, I did only 2.

The formula is rather thick, but it's not disturbing. I like the colour way more on my nails than in the bottle. Win situation :D

sorry for the lack of pictures, but a lot won't open on the computer....
I'm using this colour as the base of my first newspaper transfer thing... Exciting ^^

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...