donderdag 30 juni 2011

Quicklaaay reviewed: 192 Manic - P2 Victim

Hi everyone :)

I got some yellow polish for you!
It's a pastel that has almost the same yellow as my pikachu :D

I have four P2 victim polish and in general I'm pretty happy with them (except they're only available for me in Germany --)
The formula is rather thin but great, too bad the colour is rather sheer. I bought the colour as a pastel yellow, but it's slightly brighter and darker on the nails than in the bottle.
Drying time is rather long, but the polish didn't chip or had any kind of damage in four days...

I love yellows (especially when they match pikachu) and I think this one looks great :)





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...