vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Blogaward ! : Best blog


Hoooooraay ! I think I just won the most cutest award I know! I'm so gratefull to LadyLuck, I really am :)

The Rules
You must link back to the person who awarded this to you! Share 7 random facts! Award 15 blogs
and Answer the questions listed above! And send the ppl awarded a comment letting them know!

Random facts
1) I think I almost ran out of them
2) I baked cupcakes yesterday filled with caramelised apples, didn't lie the dough. I think I didn't add enough baing soda...
3) I love drawing on eggs :D
4) I really would like to know the llama song by heart.
5) I eat grass, and I'm not ashamed.
6) Sometimes, when a make - up products scents really really good, I seriously consider to eat a bit to now if it tastes like it smells.
7) I invented the word "aardappelmuilezeltje".

Crazy Questions
1) Fave Color - green or blue 
2) Fave Song - The edge of the deep green sea by The Cure 
3) Fave Dessert - anything with caramel and chocolate
4) What is pissing you off - places that itch and that I can't reach 
5) When you're upset you -  I hate the world
6) Fave Pet - Unicorn
7) Black or White - black
8) Biggest Fear - losing everyone around me
9) Best Feature - 
10) Everyday Attitude - Happy face
11) What is perfection - Loving the way you are 
12) Guilty Pleasure -  €1 sales ; Katchiiiing !

Tagging
I'm not going to tag 15 different bloggers, I'm just going to tag the people who pop up in my mind. (Feels like totally incorrect English, but let's hope you know what I mean...)
1) Emily's nailfiles
2) Wickedskakid
3) Chicandshiny
4) Ooohshinies

I know there are a zillion great bloggers out there, but I'm too lazy to tag them all :p

2 opmerkingen:

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...