zondag 28 november 2010

Metallicssss

While I was passing by the naildepartement I saw the new LE collection from essence, and Nothing else matters caught my eye !


As you see, I took this picture days after I did my nails... because I couldn't get the right light so sorry for the awful chips...




I must say I loooove Nothing else metals (review is coming up) but I wanted that little extra so I gave myself a spungetip. More rough and "edgy" than a simple clean tip... I think it matches the metallic colour.






The tip is also a essence colour , namely Essence's Almost Wanted.

The rest of my nails were soo chipped that I didn't dare the show them; my apologies.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...