zondag 26 september 2010

Whaaaaam blaze got me blown away !

IHeeeeey guys !
Omggggggg I got some new polish for my birthday from my boyfriend and bf Nele (<3 you forever, both)

It's a colourchanging polish working with sun -
activation ^^

The grey one is gold Gun - Metal to Red
The white Pearl to Blackberry






Okay, the gun - metal should turn into red and the pearl one into blackberry.
I think that my gun - metal is actually turning purple, but it's not to bad.

Anyhows, how do they do it? They stripe a little, but hey the colour change makes it allright.

 The colours are much more vibrant in the full sun believe me, GORGEOUUUUS

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...