dinsdag 14 september 2010

The sky is the limit !


I looked up to the sky
 and I thought, yeah nails, why not?
And this is my result ...


I hope you all like it!

I used :
Yolizul fashion - light blue
Biocura - Blanc
Essence - 09 Sunshine 4ever (Show yr feet collection)







I 've put the blue sky with the clouds on all my fingers but I gave my thumb that little extra by giving it the sun !








Oh, from now on I'm going to upload a picture once a week; the design that I'm actually wearing. Those were older pictures from older designs that I wanted to share anyhow (:
I'm going to try to post every wednesday my nails of the week !

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...