vrijdag 29 juni 2012

Rainbow Challenge : Pink and Green!

Hi everyone :)

I decided to do this double too :) I'm studying for my admission exam for medecines, so I don't really have the time to do my nails every day.

The green is Artful by P2 colour victim and the pink (that turns orange in the pictures) is Coral Island by Catrice. The photos don't do justice to one of these polishes. I guess they were too bright for my camera?
the green is washed out and the coral pink turned into orange, damn!

Why u no look good on picture?!


The pink looks way more like the colour in the bottle irl!








1 opmerking:

  1. Veel succes met studeren, en laat me weten of je erdoor bent of niet - sowieso van wel - en als je je resultaten weet he :D Ik duim voor jouuu!

    En dat groen is echt pretty!

    Xo, Imke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...