vrijdag 13 april 2012

#5 Ring and earring

Hi everyone :)

Two days ago I made some rings and earrings. One ring for  myself and another for Imke (roommate). I'm going to show you Imkes rings when I gave it to her.
So I'm still left with this pair of "earrings" I made. The settings I have for earrings make my ears react hyperallergic... So I'm thinking about buying some new settings or make rings out of them... I'm not sure what I'm going to do... (Suggestions-?)

This is Circus Confetti from Essence on the ring and The 'rose' earrings have Big city dazzle and a Fabiola colour on them








1 opmerking:

  1. Whoo, die zijn supermooi! I love glittertjes, en die roosjes zijn zo schattig ♥ Ben al superbenieuwd!!

    XO, Imke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...