zaterdag 21 april 2012

Gradient Leopard, I just can't get enough.

Hi everyone !

I always say, there's never enough leopard on yr nails, so here's my gradient leopard!
And did you know that Kruidvat sells Essie? CRAZY ! I find out some days ago when I was hunting down the fruity collection from Essence. And I stumbled on a large plastic thing that screamed ESSIE ! Next to dining with my roommates (we're getting along a bit too much... :p ) , the highlight of the day, eventhough I will probably never buy Essie, because it's out of my price range.

ROAWR




The postman came along and dropped of this beautiful rings <3



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous nails :) I love leopard. And I have that same moustache-ring! Cute.

    - Satu
    Indie by heart

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You just can't get along too much!! :D

    Xo, Imke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik hou zo van m'n kotgenootjes! Jammer dat ik veeeeeel liever babbel met jullie dan leren :(

      Verwijderen
  3. Ik hou ook van jou ♥ En ik wil niet lereeeeen :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...