maandag 26 september 2011

I'm sorry ;o

Hi everyone :)

This year is the first year I go to the university and that I'm partially living alone... Normally here would be a blogpost but I forgot my camera (with all the pictures on) at home ;( So I cannot make a blogpost. Sorry!

So today I had my first lesson of chemistry and apparently I have to cut all my nails short and stop wearing nail polish when I have a practicum... I hate it ! I hope this won't be the case in physics, or I can put all my lovely polishes away ;(


Nevermind my sad story :p so the next time I will be able to post something nail related will be friday night or saturday!

See you then ! x

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...