vrijdag 3 mei 2013

China Glaze - Get carried away

Hi everyone!

This one is also from the Cirque du Soleil collection. I'm not sure what to think about the bar glitters and find it so hard to find a good colour to combine it with. I want the golden, silver, black and red glitter to pop at the same time. This time I used The dawn is broken (Essence) underneath Get carried away. It does the trick but it doesn't make the perfect combo... Any suggestions?

The formula is good and you can use the polish on it's own if you don't like it is as a topper.


1 opmerking:

  1. I like your combo.When I tried Carried Away, I put it over an orange polish. I didn't like the way the small black glitters made a trail behind the brush.It does look nice with Dawn is Broken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...