dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

Quickly reviewed: Hot Pink and Peach - Action

Hi everyone !

3 weeks ago, I was in action and these lipsticks caught my eye while I was checking the beautyproducts. In general I can wear almost every pink, but peachy and orangy colours just don't work for. Nevertheless I can''t stop myself buying them thinking they'll fit me by miracle.

Anyways, so here are my swatches for Hot Pink and Peach!
The first swatches are made by going back and forth and the seond is made by one sweep. Not bad for less than €1 each!


 The package looks cheap and isn't firm at all. Big chance the caps will crush when they're in my purse.


And here's Hot Pink; not so Hot, rather soft if you ask me.


And this is Peach; It's okay for my skintone; doesn't make me look like a duck, means a lot!

I'm really happy with this bargain and yes, I would buy them again :)


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauuw staat je goeed!! Ik vind de peach kleur echt super mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh I have these too actually!!! The peach is such a pretty shade. I love bargain lipsticks! :) They both look stunning on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...